PLEASE NOTE THAT VESSELS MAY BE CANCELLED OR CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT GOODS MUST BE PAID BEFORE RELEASE.
NOTICE OF LOSS OR DAMAGE
Unless notice of loss of or damage to goods and notice of the nature of the loss or damage is given in writing to the carrier at the place of delivery before or at the time of removal of goods into the custody of the person entitled to delivery thereof under the bill of lading or, if the loss or damage is not apparent, within 6 days thereafter, such removal shall be prima facie evidence of the delivery by the carrier of the goods as described in the bill of lading.
PRIVACY, RETURN,CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
Gee Shipping Ltd were booked either verbally or in writing & for any reason the customer wishes to cance the booking Gee Shipping Ltd.
1. No Return and
Refund on barrels bought from us
2. No Return and Refund on shipment
3. No Return and Refund on Locks
4. Credit Note Only
5. No Return and Refund on good ship
6. No Return and Refund on any booking
7. Upfront payment is required for any job outside London area.
8. Please not, that vessels maybe cancelled or changed without notice.
9. Please note, that goods must be paid before release.
10. Please note, good will not be shipping unless payment has been received.
DISCHARGE AND DELIVERY
1. Port to port shipment
All goods must be ready for loading alongside the vessel when the vessel arrives at the port of shipment.
The merchant must be ready to take delivery of the goods as soon as the vessel is ready to discharge and must take delivery when called on to do so by the carrier.
If the merchant is not ready or does not so take delivery the carrier shall be at liberty to discharge, land, move, store, sell, dispose of or deal with the goods in any way whatsoever, and the same shall be deemed to be delivery to the merchant. The merchant shall indemnify the carrier against all loss, damage, liability or expense arising out of the merchant's failure to be ready or to take delivery. The carrier is under no obligation to give any notice of arrival of the vessel at loading or discharging port.
2. Combined Transport
All goods must be ready for receipt by the carrier at the port of loading or place of receipt at any time stipulated by the carrier.
The merchant must be ready to take delivery of the goods as soon as the carrier is ready to deliver at the port of discharge or place of delivery and must take delivery when called on to do so by the carrier.
If the merchant is not ready or does not so take delivery the carrier is at liberty to discharge, land, store, sell, dispose of or deal with the goods in any way whatsoever, and the same shall be deemed delivery to the merchant. The merchant shall indemnify the carrier against any and all loss, damage, liability or expense arising out of the merchant's failure to be ready or to take delivery.
The carrier is under no obligation to give notice of arrival of the goods at the port of discharge or place of delivery.
1. Freight and all charges shall be deemed earned in full on receipt of the goods by the carrier or on shipment (whichever is earlier) and shall be non-refundable in any event.
2. Freight and all charges shall be paid in full without any discount, set off, deduction, abatement, counterclaim or stay of execution whatsoever.
3. The shipper, notify party, receiver and all holders of the bill of lading or persons entitled to possession or delivery of the bill of lading or the goods shall be jointly and severally liable for all freight and charges.
If any goods, in the opinion of the carrier, are or are liable to become dangerous or damaging to any person, any conveyance or vessel in which they are carried or to any other goods, the carrier may destroy, abandon, render harmless or dispose of the same. Any such destruction, abandonment or disposal shall be deemed to be delivery of the goods in accordance with this contract.
The merchant undertakes that all goods are adequately packed.
The merchant shall indemnify the carrier against all claims, liabilities, loss, damage or expense arising out of the carrying of dangerous or damaging goods.
Special Notes :
• All rates are based on standard cargo and specifically exclude items of an unusual nature. Such as but not limited to : Live Animals, Hazardous Products, items with unusual weight or dimensions that require special handling.
• Please note all quotes are based on a kerb-side collection or delivery and it is the importer / exporters responsibility to ensure that sufficient labour is available to take receipt of shipments on delivery / collection.
• All delivery / collections will be made by standard equipment. Tail-lift trucks and additional labour is available and chargeable on request.
• All expenses incurred due to non delivery (if the above is not complied with) will be billed to the importers / exporters account.
• All quotes exclude any charges that may be incurred due to circumstances out of our control such as but not limited to : Customs Inspection. Storage charges caused by Customs Inspection. Customs Fines or Port Fines incurred due to misdeclaration. Container / freight Fumigation. Repacking of goods found to not be suitable packed for transport. Customs RASCO fees. Port Health Inspection Fees.
Who manages this website?
This website is managed Gee Shipping Ltd.
Changes to this
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it. It will not be disclosed to any other organisations unless you give explicit permission, or there is a legal obligation to do so.
do we collect?
Information that you provide for specific purposes, eg. email address, mailing address, contact information, information requirements, curriculum vitae, project details.
Website usage information
website usage information to help us:
assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
improve the usage of the website
improve the design of the website and
make it more usable for you
We collect website usage from a number of sources:
URLs passed to us when you enter our site.
Some data entered by you on forms on the website, but none in a form that can be traced back to an individual. In web usage information, postcodes are used to measure regional demographics, but are truncated to exclude the last two characters so that they are not traceable back to you.
In all cases, website usage information excludes any information that can be traced back to you, so is non-personal in the meaning of the Data Protection Act.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies are small files that are often created when you visit a website, and which are stored in the cookie directory of your computer. A cookie often includes an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies do not damage your computer. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. You can decide if you want to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser to either accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
There are two types of cookie. Persistent cookies remain on your computer for a specified time, like six or 12 months. We use persistent cookies to collect website usage information for use as described above. These cookies contain no personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
cookies are deleted when you leave the website. We use session cookies for the following purposes:
to hold the information given while using an interactive tool on the website
to hold your details when you are logged into the site
to hold your search criteria while you are doing a search of the website
to collect website usage information for use as described above - website usage
information cookies contain no personal information and cannot be used to identify you
We may use Java applets, which are small programs, to collect anonymous web usage information for the purposes described above. You can disable this technology by turning off Java support in your browser, with no ill effect on your use of the website.
Information collected from our website via any of the mechanisms described above is used solely for the purposes of improving the quality of the website and reporting general statistical information. None of the information above can be related to an individual user of the website.
In some cases, we do use personal information about you, but only information that you provide. The personal information you provide is held on our database or in paper format for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us. The details you provide will be used by us or our agents to increase our understanding of your needs and to provide you with relevant information. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, details will not be passed to a third party without your permission. There are three sections on the site where you will be asked for contact details:
You can pay over the phone
Ship (1) One Barrel
PRICE INCLUDE (1) LOCK
ONLY IF THE BARREL IS BOUGHT FROM US.
Call us now on 0203 086 8311
Call us now on 07950 231 110
Skype Name: geeshippingltd
Fax Number / 0208 328 3581
E-Mail / email@example.com
E-Mail / firstname.lastname@example.org